Sunday, February 2, 2014

Robots and Old Spice

I'm not a robot, I promise...robots are metal and smell like oil. I'm made out of skin and stuff, and smell like old spice, or sweat...depends on the day.

I guess saying that I smell like deodorant and boys isn't enough to prove to you that I'm not a robot...just watch a Terminator movie, the robots all look, and act (and maybe even smell) like people.  So how am I different than a robot???

...Maybe it's because I change...maybe it's because I dream of becoming something bigger and better than what I already am... Have you thought of that?  Can robots do that?  I don't think so, haha.  So, did I prove to you that I'm not a robot?
 
I guess I need to go deeper.  I need to tell you what I dream about and how I change.  First of all, I'd like you to know that I change every single day.  I change how I act, how I speak, how I perform, how I look, everything changes.  Sometimes I get better when I change, and sometimes I get worse. Robots don't downgrade, but (even though I wish I didn't) I do.

Robots don't dream, they can't. You should know that I do.  I dream about a lot things actually, like video games, girls, sports, and super powers...I love dreaming that I have super powers.  But I also dream bigger dreams.  I dream that I can become someone great, someone that others look up to and someone that's important.

I dream about changing only for the better and never downgrading again.

So, for the last time, I AM NOT A ROBOT!!!  And now you should know!!!



Full-scale model T-800 endoskeleton from Terminator 2                   or                 

No comments:

Post a Comment