Sunday, February 16, 2014

LOVE and CLASH

Love is a very confusing topic because nobody really knows what it is or how it happens. Some people would argue that there is no such thing as love. Some say that love is just a mixture of lust and contentment. It's definition is hard to understand because the emotion itself is hard to understand.

Personally I don't think that I know what true love is. I know that I love my mom, and dad, and my family and friends. I know that I love my phone and clash of clans, also I love sports and good food. But I don't think that I've ever been truly in love with another person. I hope that day comes...eventually.

I am also hoping that falling in love is like jumping out of an airplane. Scary at first then free and weightless...I'm also hoping that I get a "love" parachute so the landing doesn't kill me ;) I also hope that it doesn't ruin me like clash of clans did. I still love that stupid game.

No comments:

Post a Comment