Sunday, February 23, 2014

I Don't Know How to be Different


I can't be different because if I try to be different then I will just end up copying someone else because   everything has already been done and if every thing has already been done then how am I suppose to be original also what if I don't want to be different what if I'm comfortable just blending in with the crowd and not being noticed what if i don't really care that other people acknowledge me I would be lying if I told you this because I do care what others think of me and I truly do like being notice by others around me especially my friends and the people who I care about but this doesn't make me different because everybody feels that way and people who way other wise are lying because they do care and they do want to be noticed I think that we all just need to remember that there is only one of each of us in this world and that we are unrepeatable and that is what makes us different as for doing something thats different well I guess that's the tricky part just do something that you normally wouldn't do even if it isn't original it is still different than who you are like dressing up as a hipster when I did that I felt like an idiot but it was different and kinda fun so be different be yourself


2 comments: