Sunday, February 9, 2014

Ice-Breakers


Hey everyone, my friend wanted to talk to a really attractive girl, but didn't know how to start a conversation with her.  I felt kinda bad for him, so I decided to put down some ice-breakers for anyone in the same situation.  Hope they work for you ;)  oh, and I am not responsible for any awkward silences that might follow one of these comments...enjoy.

  • Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless.
  • I'm like chocolate pudding, I look like crap but i'm as sweet as can be.
  • If you were a booger I'd pick you first.
  • Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for Christmas.
  • I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.
  • Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
  • I must be a snowflake, 'cuz I've fallen for you.
  • I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
  • Do you have a Bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.

4 comments:

  1. we did like the same post. #twins #stolen

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Did you just come from Disneyland? 'Cause you're a beautiful princess." -Actual real pick up line I received while in a gas station.
    I appreciated these.

    ReplyDelete