Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dear Satan,

     Please stop tempting me and trying to kill me, I don't really like when you do that sort of thing.  I'm only a teenager and would like to live a little bit more before I die and you try to take me.  Also I would rather go to heaven and not hell, so stop tempting me to do bad.  I know that you want me to go down with you but I'd rather not.  Hell seems so undesirable and I hear that it's like a thousand degrees down there.  That sucks.  I think that the only reason that you want to tear others down and bring them to your level is because you're jealous of the good people who get to go to heaven.  That's it, isn't it?  Whatever Satan, just because you're jealous doesn't mean that you act like a jerk.  When I die I hope that we don't have to meet, because if we do, I will probably kick you right in your sack.  Stop tempting and killing me!

-Archer

6 comments:

  1. " I will probably kick you right in your sack" That's funny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this line "Also I would rather go to heaven and not hell, so stop tempting me to do bad." so true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw satan and read it as santa then read the first like and got freaked out. But then my brain unscrambled. I like this, I love letters to people. Good job "I'm only a teenager and would like to live a little bit more before I die and you try to take me.". Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Would have been messed up poor santa's sacks.

      Delete