Sunday, April 27, 2014

How to Tie a Tie

How to tie a tie: the Simple Knot

I don't know if there is any one way to explain how to tie a tie because there are so many different ways to tie one.

This is how you apparently tie the "simple knot" which I know how to do, but it looks like crap so I don't use that knot.

I'm not going to explain how to tie this knot because there's a picture to show you but I will tell you that the more you tie it, the better you will get at it.

I guess that last statement is true about a lot of things in life. The more that you do something the better you get at it. 

I'm not saying that practice will make perfect but it will definately help you improve, so practice tieing a tie, and more importantly practice what you love to do and become great at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment