Sunday, May 18, 2014

Really Knew

If you really knew me then you would know that I like cool breezes, the warm sun, and laying in cold grass.

That I love being outside, but don't like how my shirt smells when I go back inside.

You would know that I'm a strong swimmer and love the ocean, but I never swim because I don't like taking off my shirt and the sea is too far away.

If you really knew me, then you would know that I have a good sense of humor, but only laugh when I think something is funny. And that there is a big difference between my real laugh and my fake laugh.

You would know that I stress about my grades and my friends and that I bottle it all up inside of me.

If you really knew me then you would know that I love to see other people smile, so I make jokes and act like an idiot just so I have a chance to make someone else happy.

If you really knew me then you would know that I get too nervous to try to hold the hand of the girl that I like.

You would know that I'm stronger than I look, but am a really big baby and don't like fighting or weight lifting or excersice.  But that I love to play sports with other people and compete with kids who are better than me by far.

If you really knew me then you would know that I think I look nice straight on but that I hate my side profile.  And that whenever we did self portraits in art I always drew my neck too think and my nose too small because it looked better.

That my biggest fear is not being able to be what I can be.  To not reach my potential.

If you really knew me then you would know that I wish I really knew some of you.

2 comments: